Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Holo-y Goodness - Nfu Oh 64

Meet the most holographic nail polish brand you'll ever know: Nfu Oh. I think this brand may be my favourite nail polish brand of all-time (sorry China Glaze); from their adorable bottles to their wide selection of colours to their amazing holographic polishes, can you really blame me for falling in love with this brand?

Pictured above is Nfu Oh 064, a gorgeous mauve colour. I used a base coat of Nfu Oh Aqua Base Coat, a layer of Nfu Oh 64, followed by another layer of Nfu Oh Aqua Base Coat, and finished off with one more coat of Nfu Oh 64. I skipped the top coat since it would dull the holographic effect. I had no problems with application and both Nfu Oh products dried incredibly fast. I don't know if I mentioned this in my last post, but it is strongly recommended that you use the Aqua Base Coat if you plan on indulging in Nfu Oh holos. I had these for months but didn't use them because it was a patchy nightmare sans the Aqua Base Coat.

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) in this post was/were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment