Monday, August 9, 2010

Nfu-Oh Aqua Base Coat for holos (review)

I got my Nfu-Oh aqua base coat today and just HAD to test it out with a few different holographic colours. Needless to say, I am impressed with this stuff. It glues down holographic polishes better than any other base coat - I was good to go with two coats for the polishes I tried it with (mainly from Nfu Oh and China Glaze). Application was painless - it is a little thicker than regular base coats, but just remember to apply a thin layer of it since it's all you will need. That'll help it dry quicker to boot. If you are a fan of holographic nail polishes like I am, you need to get your hands on a bottle or two of this stuff since it goes out of stock FAST. It is so worth the $12.50 USD. US residents gets free shipping regardless of amount to boot. You really have nothing to lose.

You can purchase Nfu-Oh products from FabulouStreet.com :)

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) in this post was/were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment