Friday, May 14, 2010

China Glaze Rated Holographic

Good lord, I am loving my holographic polishes right now - I seriously cannot wait to try out all of the holos waiting to get painted on my nails. I am loving the Kaleidoscope collection right now and seriously want to get my hands on more shades from that collection - I've only got Rated Holographic and Kaleidoscope Him Out. :(

Which brings me to my latest swatch: China Glaze Rated Holographic - part of the discontinued Kaleidoscope collection released a few years back. The colour is a little more pink than TTYL from the OMG collection and it is so friggin' gorgeous. The holographic particles are larger and not as smooth as the OMG collection shades but I think this is what makes it so special! It gives that extra OOMPH to your nail colour! The holographic effects are visible under dim light but are incredible out in the sun. Yes, I am in love with Rated Holographic - so damn pretty.

Drying time was super fast and I used 3 coats to achieve full opacity. Again, no base or top coat. The only downside to this was its wear time. After work today, I noticed quite a bit of tip wear on my fingers. No biggie though - I just layered on another coat to touch it up. I'm gonna go stare at my nails now - it distracts me from the Bruins' loss tonight. *sigh* Have a great weekend!

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) in this post was/were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment