Sunday, May 9, 2010

My first blog post!


Never in my life did I think I'd have my own blog...23.92 years later, I'm typing out my first blog post.

A little about me: I'm a 20-something year old business student born and raised in Calgary. I've also got a minor in philosophy and LOVE my Calgary Flames. My 2nd favourite NHL team are the Boston Bruins. Since the playoffs started, I've also had a liking for the LA Kings, Nashville Predators, and Chicago Blackhawks. My favourite current NHL players are Jarome Iginla, Rene Bourque, Andrew Ference, and Shea Weber. My favourite band of all-time is...*drum roll*...New Kids on the Block! Don't laugh, I'm a Jon girl all the way. I have a newfound love for nail polish! I used to have a tiny collection of maybe 2 or 3 nail lacquers but its grown to 40-some bottles and counting. I am a very private person for the most part, so don't expect me to leak any details about my private life.

The purpose of this blog will be to blog about hockey AND do nail polish reviews, swatches, etc. Interesting combination, no? And of course, there is the other stuff in between. :) Thanks for following my blog, I promise things will get interesting from here. Hockey fans and lacquerheads unite! Up next: random nail polish swatches!

No comments:

Post a Comment