Sunday, May 30, 2010

Zoya Reece and updated collection pic

So tonight, my Zoya cherry was popped after I decided to try Reece from the 2010 Spring Reverie collection. What a beautiful colour to lose my Zoya virginity to! Reece is a dark magenta duochrome flashing gold and light green. It's just so damn pretty. The brushes for Zoya polishes are smaller than that of OPI and China Glaze but I like it! I have long and slender nails so I actually screw up quite a bit whenever I apply OPI or China Glaze colours. The formula for this was perfect - not to thick or thin; and it dried relatively fast. I wore a base coat of Seche Clear, two coats of Zoya Reece, and a top coat of Seche Vite. If you love pink and purple polishes, you need to get Reece - it's the best of both worlds.

And here's an updated collection pic. I am too lazy to take them all out and name them all; but there is mostly OPI and China Glaze colours in there. Some stuff from Zoya, Color Club, Sally Hansen, Claire's, Avon, and Wet n' Wild too!


DISCLAIMER: The product(s) in this post was/were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment