Tuesday, May 25, 2010

OPI Who Needs a Prince?

Besides the fact that the last two holos I applied chipped like mofos, I would've had to remove them anyways since I have a business presentation tomorrow. So I decided to apply a more neutral and professional colour. Here's OPI Who Needs a Prince?:




OPI Who Needs A Prince? is an almost white creme with pink/red shimmer. You wouldn't be able to make this distinction from far since it pretty much looks like a light peach. It's sheer on the first coat and opaque by the third. It's a very classic, yet pretty colour. I used OPI Natural base coat, followed by three coats of OPI Who Needs a Prince?, and finally, one coat of Seche Vite top coat. I have yet to discover another shade from another brand that is a dupe of this. You can purchase this shade via eBay (like I did) or scour for it in your local beauty store or hair salon.

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) in this post was/were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment